18/04/2018

Update

Hello Everyone 😊
It's been about a week or so since my last post and I've lost another 5lbs. I think I can feel it, my stomach does feel and look a lot flatter since I started. But I do have a long way to go. I do post pictures of what I'm eating on Instagram, i'm mostly eating and drinking everything in my last post, haven't found any new recipes yet but I don't mind.
At the start of last week, I had my period and ended up having a Chinese takeaway and a pizza, well, I was very ill the day after so never again.

Regarding my mental health?
I know by now, I'm meant to have energy but I don't. I've been still feeling tired when it hits certain times in the day, depending on how long I've slept for.
I haven't been getting out as much as I should, the weather here in the UK, has been crap, I have been out on the weekends, that's the only time when my family are free, its hard to push myself to go out by myself, as much as I love my alone time, it really sucks sometimes and I just want someone to talk too.
My other problem about going out is what to wear, I hate my body and having to wear clothes suitable for warm weather is a pain. I don't like showing too much skin but I get very hot if I cover up.
If the weather is as nice today, tomorrow then I will make myself go out for a stroll, might take my sister if she's up for it.

Back to my "diet"!
I now have something to aim for, my dad might take me on holiday in August and I'm so excited if he does, it would only be Spain but its still a holiday. And I'd love to be skinny enough to wear dresses and bikinis and feel good in my body 😊

If you have been following me on Instagram then you would of noticed my planner appearing in my pictures.
I found this planner on Hobbycraft for only £15 and I love it, there's so much space and its undated which is perfect. Might end up buying another one if I fill this one up.


I just need to start drinking more water 😊

Til next time.

Love, Emma xxx

1 comment:

  1. That planner looks great! Your journey has definitely inspired me to get back on the healthy bandwagon.

    Amy | hookedonthemusic.com

    ReplyDelete