Sunday 1 April 2018

March Favourite's

Hello Everyone 😊
I know its been a while and I always say this but I'm sorry. It's the same reason as usual, no motivation to write. I will have an update post soon, I promise that.

Netflix

Jessica Jones S2 9/10
This was amazing, 10x better than the first season. I can't wait to see where it goes next.

Santa Clarita Diet S2 9/10
I binged this in 1 day, I want more episodes, its just too good. Plus Drew Barrymore is amazing.

TV

The Orville 9/10
Absolutely brilliant! So funny and the jokes in it are amazing. His best work! Can't wait for a new season.

The Disappearance 10/10
The best drama so far this year, gripped me from the first episode and there were only 6. Would love to know if any of you watched it too?

NowTV

Wonder Woman 10/10
Loved this film so much, I watched it twice in 1 day. This film and her performance was incredible. Just need Justice League to be added now.

The Mummy 8/10
Being a huge Tom Cruise fan, I rather enjoyed this.

Transformers: The Last Knight 6/10
I had a lot of problems with this film, the story line is crap, the start of the film was crap. The only thing I liked about it was the autobots, especially Bumblebee. I wish they did it differently and maybe my score would of been higher.

Spider-man: Homecoming 8/10
I just watched this yesterday. wasn't what I was expecting. I'm glad that there was humour in it and mostly I watched it for Iron Man but it was a good film.

Music

Meghan Trainor - No Excuses 

The Weeknd - Pray for me


30 Seconds to Mars - Dangerous Night

Dates to remember in April:

2nd April - Kiss me first - Channel 4
4th April - Timeless - E4
5th April - Madam Secretary - Sky Living 
5th April - Glam Masters - Lifetime
9th April - Plebs - ITV2
13th April - Lost in Space - Netflix
17th April - Legion - Fox
18th April - Runaways - Syfy
18th April - Station 19 - Sky Living 
26th April - Happy! - Netflix

What has been your favourite?

Speak Soon,

Love, Emma xxx





*All images taken off Yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment