Monday 30 April 2018

April Favourite's

Hello Everyone 😊
Another month has passed. I think this month has gone so quickly. I even had my first smear test as well, went better than I thought and I shouldn't of been nervous but thank you to everyone for telling me it will be okay. Just have to wait for my results now.

TV

Come Home 8/10
BBC are so good at there mini series, this was gripping.

Last Man Standing 10/10
This finished this month, really sad, I've always been a Tim Allen fan and I hope one day, he brings this back. The jokes are just so funny. 

The Good Doctor 9/10
For someone who isn't autistic in real life, he plays this role amazingly. Can't wait for the next season.

Masterchef UK 10/10
I say this every year but this competition was tough, so many good cooks. 

Netflix

Power Rangers 8/10
Didn't think I would love this as much as I did and I hope they make a second one.

Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets 8/10
Me and my sister watched this out of boredom and I enjoyed it. 

Jane The Virgin 10/10
If you've seen it then OMFG, if not, why not???

Black Lightning 9/10
A must watch if you love DC.

Hitman's Bodyguard 7/10
Very full film, must see if you love both of them.

NowTV

Cars 3 7/10
Loved this film. 

The Strain 9/10
My sister got 3 months free on entertainment so I've decided to start watching this from the beginning, I'm half way through S2 and forgot how much I love this program. 

Music

Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry 

The Weeknd - Call Out My Name 

Halsey - Sorry

Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa - One Kiss

Zayn - Let Me

Dates to remember in May:

2nd May - Taskmaster S6 - Dave
3rd May - Siren - Syfy 
4th May - Friday Night Dinner S5 - Channel 4
5th May - Who wants to be a millionaire - ITV
6th May - Bake Off: The Professionals - Channel 4
9th May - The 100 S5 - E4
10th May - Safe - Netflix
12th May - Eurovision - BBC1
15th May - Bulletproof - Sky1
17th May - Humans S3 - Channel 4
18th May - 13 Reasons Why S2 - Netflix

What have been your favourites this month?

Til next time,

Love, Emma xxx





*All images taken off yahoo and videos taken off youtube. 





No comments:

Post a Comment