19/08/2017

Mini Update

Hello Everyone 😊
Yes, I know its been a while, i'm super shit at blogging lately, I have nothing to blog about, its sad.
As usual, I'm hoping next month will be better but it could be worse 😂

These past couple of days have been hectic. My mum finally went for her gallbladder removal on Thursday, so me and my sister are looking after her. She can't lift anything heavy or drive for 2 weeks. I've been doing my part, cleaning, making cuppas. She mostly sleeps, hopefully, she'll be more brighter soon. The house is currently covered in flowers, it looks like a funeral home 😂 I have made a quite few death jokes, but humour helps.
I haven't been able to sleep properly, in case she needs something doing, so I've only been sleeping for an hour or so each time. But as my sister was off work today, once she woke up, I went to bed to have a nap, I definitely felt better afterwards.

Nothing else has been happening really, I've been watching a lot, like usual, still catching up with Jessica Jones before I watch The Defenders.

My sister has started watching Atypical, she said she finds it a bit funny, because its about an autistic boy and his life and she said she laughs at things he does, that I do too. Maybe this program can educate people more. It would be nice.

I made a few cards recently:




I'm currently learning how to make envelopes, stress isn't even the word. I also have a really good idea for gifts too, but I'll have to see if that works before I show you, look forward to that in the future.

If you don't already, follow me on Twitter Here I'm always on there, say Hey or dm me if you want to chat, im game 😂 (does anyone actually say that)

Speak soon,

Love, Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment