18/07/2016

Summer Tag

Hello Everyone =]

I can officially say its summer! Its rather warm here in the UK. I found this tag on Sian's Blog and thought it was a good tag to do while the sun is shining =]

Questions

Favourite Bronzer for Summer?  I don't wear make up. 

You're relaxing on a hammock on a tropical island, what would you be sipping on? Cold glass of coke filled with ice, a straw and a little brolly in it.

Favourite Summer Lipstick? Don't wear lipstick, but I will be using my blistex lip balms.

Pool or Beach? Beach, there is more freedom and less likely to bump into someone.

Summer = crazy hair. What's your must have styling product? De-tangling spray is a life saver, especially with chlorine from the pool.

Sunbathing or Fake Tan? Sun bathing, but I do wear a really high factor sun cream so I don't burn.

Favourite Summer Nail Polish? Anything bright, Models own polish for tans collection has some great colours for summer.

Any Summer Traditions? Get out as much as possible and enjoy the sun whilst its here.

Favourite Summer Scent? Anything fruity or floral, currently wearing Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs.

Favourite BBQ food? Burgers, with loads of cheese and ketchup.

Favourite Summer Proof Makeup? No make up just natural face for me.

Any Summer Vacations planned? Nope, don't have plans til October when I'm going on holiday to Lanzarote.

Would love to see your answers =] 

Hope you are enjoying the weather where ever you are!

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment