28/06/2016

Get To Know Me Tag

Hello Everyone =]

I was tagged by Alisha Valerie to do this post and who doesn't like a nosy tag.

What is your middle name? I don't have one.

What was favourite subject at school? I loved Biology and Photography.

What is your favourite drink? Tea, love a good cuppa.

What is your favourite song at the moment? Meghan Trainor - Me Too

What is your favourite food? Egg's Benedict.

What is the last thing you bought? Gold bars. 

Favourite book of all time? Starcrossed by Josephine Angelina 

Favourite colour? Purple, OBV!

Do you have any pets? 3 cats - Lily, Bella and Sheldon and 2 guinea pigs - George and Nico.

Favourite perfume? Daisy dream by Marc Jacobs.

Favourite holiday? Chedder gorge, when I was about 11/12 I think.

Are you married? Nope.

Have you ever been out of the country? Yeah, I've been to Spain, more times I can count on my hands.

Do you speak any other language? Nope.

How many siblings do you have? 2 sisters.

What is your favourite shop? I love getting clothes from George at Asda.

Favourite restaurant? Frankie & Bennys.

When was the last time you cried? Can't remember, its been a while.

Favourite blog? Omg, I love so many and its so hard to pick just one.

Favourite movie? The Fifth Element.

Favourite TV show? I like far too much, but you can check my end of the months favourites post for my recent faves.

PC or Mac? PC

What phone do you have? Microsoft Lumia 650

How tall are you? 5"6/7

Can you cook? The basics yes.

Loved doing this, I tag everyone =]

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment