24/12/2015

Blogmas Day 24 - Christmas Eve =]

Hello Everyone =]


I can't believe its Christmas day tomorrow and I still don't feel as christmassy as I should, its kind of annoying!

Yesterday, me and my mum went shopping and finally bought all of our Christmas food ready for the big day. We are having our dinner at home, just the 3 of us, for the first time in years. In the night time, I've decided to go stay at my dads as I haven't been there in ages and it would be nice to see my little sisters face when she opens her presents off me.

Unsure about what is happening on boxing day, its my nan and granddad's anniversary but I never go, because of how many people are there but I'll see what my dad wants to do.

Also, yesterday I bought some fake nails so I'll be doing my nails today with a lovely Barry M polish I bought recently =]

Would love to know your plans for Christmas?

Only 1 day left!!!!!!!!!

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment