21/12/2015

Blogmas Day 21 - The Christmas Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]


I was tagged by Kim to do this, and as its Christmas, I may as well =]

Questions:


  1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s? The muppet christmas carol, Arthur christmas, Elf, Home alone, The family stone, The family man.
  2. Do you open presents on Christmas eve or morning? Christmas morning.
  3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? Probably but cant remember.
  4. Favourite festive food? Sage and onion stuffing.
  5. Favourite Christmas gift? My DSLR.
  6. Favourite Christmas scent? Gingerbread.
  7. Do you have any Christmas eve traditions? Opening 1 present.
  8. What tops your tree? A red ribbon on my little one and a star on the wall one.
  9. As a kid, what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received? Barbie dream house.
  10. What's the best part about Christmas for you? The food!
I tag:

Beth - Life with B
Lucy - Dimpled Brunette
Amy - Typical Amy

Hope you like my answers =]

4 days to go!

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment