22/11/2015

Update

Hello Everyone =]

It feels like I haven't blogged properly in ages. I'm currently at my desk sitting on the most uncomfortable wooden chair ever (my grandad lent it to me).

Excuse me if this post doesn't make sense, I'm doing this off the top of my head and i am lacking memory at the moment so bear with me.

Lets start with Friday, I was super excited to know that my new wardrobe would be arriving and that I will be able to put more of my stuff into it (as there's a large pile of it in my old room), lets just say, it didn't go to plan.

Me and my mum decided to put it up together yesterday, well, it was a failure. As I was taken the pieces out of the box, my mum noticed that some pieces were broken. We sorted through all the pieces and started reading the instructions. Did not make sense to either of us at all. My mum called my grandad ad asked if he could help. So an hour later he showed up, he said it's too damaged to put up and its likely to break more if we do so. We packaged it back up and im hoping for a van to come pick it up this week, luckily I didn't spend any money on it.

As you can tell, that miffed me off a bit, but my grandad was kind enough to put my new shelving up which I'm happy about =]

I'm thinking of getting battery powered spotlights to light up each box =]

My room is getting there, I'm going to keep looking for a wardrobe, but i think ill have to do it after Christmas, as I have presents to buy.

Also, last Wednesday, I was at the dentist, I have a rather painful front tooth so in the new year, I will be having a root canal done on it so I don't lose it.

Right, this week, I'm hoping to get my Christmas/ birthday cards made and do half of my Christmas shopping.

If you would like to talk to me, I'm always on twitter or you can follow me on any of the links on my page.

Also, I'm unsure whether ill be doing blogmas this year, i might do it, but not everyday, well i have got a week to think about it. If you enjoyed me doing blogmas last year, would you want me to do it this year?

33 days to go =]

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment