31/10/2015

October Favourite's =]

Hello Everyone =]

It's that time of the month again, hasn't this month gone by so quickly, I cant believe its November tomorrow, I should really do some Christmas shopping =]


Watching - Netflix

Reign


Story - Mary, Queen of Scots, faces political and sexual intrigue in the treacherous world of the French court.

I'm currently mid way through season 3 and this is the best rendition of her life. Such a good show. Plus she's pretty.

Hemlock Grove Final

Story - A teenage girl is brutally murdered, sparking a hunt for her killer. But in a town where everyone hides a secret, will they find the monster among them?

This only lasted for 3 seasons, I loved it but I think they could of ended it better, tell me what you think in the comments?

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1

Story - Katniss Everdeen is in District 13 after she shatters the games forever. Under the leadership of President Coin and the advice of her trusted friends, Katniss spreads her wings as she fights to save Peeta and a nation moved by her courage.

Love the hunger games, if you haven't seen it, then your missing out, I can't wait to see the second part.

TV

Lost Girl


Story - A charismatic woman learns she is a succubus, a supernatural being who feeds off the sexual energy of humans. While trying to find out more about her past, she faces a choice between the light and the dark side of an underworld group of other supernatural beings known as Faes.

I'm sad that its finishing after its fifth and final season. I will miss it so much.

The Walking Dead

Story - Sheriff Deputy Rick Grimes leads a group of survivors in a world overrun by zombies.

TWD has to have the best zombies I've seen, it's worth a watch.

AHS Hotel

Story - An anthology series that centres on different characters and locations, including a house with a murderous past, an insane asylum, a witch coven, a freak show and a hotel.

I've only seen the first episode and me and my sister ended up hiding behind pillows, even though it makes me jump, I just love watching it. Lady Gaga is amazing in this.

The Great British Bake Off Final

I totally forgot this ended the start of this month and I'm so glad Nadiya won =]

Music

Sia - Alive


I'm so obsessed with Sia, I love her unique voice and this song is a goodun.

Demi Lovato - Confident

Who doesn't want to see Demi kick ass and look amazing doing so =]

Adele - Hello

You need to listen to this song if you haven't already, I cant stop listening to it, such a good song, lovely lyrics and also the guy from 90210 is in it =]

Extra's

Blog Name Reveal - This month was really exciting for me, as I got to announce my new blog name, and I'm loving that you all love it too.

Cat Watch -
I won this in a competition from Mimagazine

Pete The Panda Cake -
I found this cake in Asda and felt sorry for it =]

What have you love this month? 

Love, Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment