30/09/2015

September Favourites =]

Hello Everyone =]

Is it just me or has this month gone very slow?



My first favourite has to be my birthday and turning 25 this month, I'm so old haha =]

Watching - Netflix



Story - Three girls become mermaids after a mysterious island transforms them and gives them special powers.

After watching Mako Mermaids last month, I really wanted to go back to the original that started it all =] Plus if you have a keen eye, you can see some characters that end up in mako afterwards. 




Story - After saving the life of the President in Washington D.C., a pair of U.S Secret Service agents are whisked away to a covert location in South Dakota that houses supernatural objects that the Regents, an Authority above and outside any government, have collected over the centuries. Their new assignment: retrieve any lost objects and investigate reports of new ones.

I watched this due to boredom, it takes a while to get into it but after watching the pilot, you will want to know what happens next. I loved it though =]

TV



Story - A young, devout woman discovers that she was accidentally artificially inseminated.

This is brilliant, at first I was really baffled by the storyline but its so addictive and im far too excited for season 2. 



Story - In the year 2046, it's a new Earth - with new rules. Over thirty years after various alien races arrived on Earth, the landscape is completely altered, terraformed nearly beyond recognition.

If you haven't seen this then you are missing out, its amazing! 



Story - An invisible and mysterious force field descends upon a small fictional town of Chester's Mill, Maine, USA, trapping residents inside, cut off from the rest of civilization. The trapped townsfolk must discover the secrets and purpose of the "dome" and its origins, while coming to learn more than they ever knew about each other.

After 3 seasons, its finally over but had to end on a cliff hanger which miffed me off a bit but did answer some questions and worth a watch. 



Story - An elite team of police forensic evidence investigation experts work their cases in Las Vegas.

Hands up if you have watched every episode ever made? Me too and I'm happy and sad that it is coming to an end. 16 seasons have been amazing, there have been many shocks and loads of tears. It has been one of the best shows on TV. 

Food

I have been totally loving making crisp sandwiches. The first half of the month I had cheese doritos and the rest of the month I used cheese and onion. They both make very tasty sandwiches.  

Extras - Funko Pop

I've known about these since they came out but have only just decided to invest in them. I love how cute they are and I've only got 2 at the moment but will be getting more. 


 Leeloo from The Fifth Element

Dumbo

I also spent my birthday money on some items that haven't arrived yet but one of them did and I love it. Answer in the comments if you know what it is? 


I got a very cute picture of Sheldon =] 


So fluffy =] 

My last monthly favourites are my social media, mostly these two - Deviantart and Twitter

Also I am currently in the process of having a new blog header made, it wont be done til the end of October so you wont find out my new blog name til then =] It's very exciting!

Would love to know your monthly favourites? 

Will write soon, Emma xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment