Friday 21 August 2015

Starlight Blogger Award =]

Hello Everyone =]


I've been nominated by the lovely Louise for a Starlight Blogger Award, I'm shocked that I have been nominated and I'm so grateful for it =]

So the rules are:

1. Show off your award by posting a picture of it.
2. Thank the person who gave you the nomination.
3. Answer 3 questions your nominator gave you.
4. Nominate 6 fellow bloggers.
5. Give your nominees 3 of your own questions.

My questions:

1. Who do you most admire in life? My mum, she works hard and looks after me when I need her the most.

2. What accomplishments are you most proud of? I am proud of being able to quit smoking this year.

3. What does the perfect day look like to you? Junk food, pyjamas and netflix =]

I nominate:


Your questions from me:


1. How do you relax on your day off?
2. Where do you see yourself in the future?
3. Share an embarrassing moment?

And thank you again to Louise who nominated me =] Woop!

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment