08/07/2015

Versatile Blogger Award =]

Hello Everyone =]

Thank you to Michelle for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award =] Woo


The Rules


  1. Thank the person who nominated you.
  2. Include a link to their blog.
  3. Pick 15 bloggers/blogs that you have recently discovered or regularly follow.
  4. Nominate them for this award.
  5. Share 7 facts about yourself.
7 Facts About Me

  1. I don't like eating cereal or desserts with a metal spoon so I use a plastic one instead.
  2. I can block my nose inside without holding it.
  3. I got my ears pierced when I was 16 before my holiday to Spain.
  4. I've never worn false eyelashes. 
  5. I've only been to one concert, which was in 2005 and it was Shayne Ward.
  6. I've never had a job.
  7. I was a girl guide.
I nominate the following 15 bloggers for this award


Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment