Sunday 12 July 2015

Summer Playlist =]

Hello Everyone =]

It looks like a lot of people are doing this lately so I thought I would join in =]

Mix Factory, Re-con Remix - Take me away
I love this song and its such a good summer tune to get you in the mood to party!

Rachel Platten - Fight Song
I've only heard this once and I love it, plus her voice is so nice to listen too =]

Avicii - Waiting for love
The first time I saw this video I nearly cried, the lyrical video is so much better and sadder haha =]

David Guetta - Hey Mama
I love Nicki's lyrics in this song and its good to boop too =]

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
I waited so long for this and I love it, but who doesn't love Taylor and her friend goals =]

Cascada - Summer of love
Because who doesn't love cascada =]

Fifth Harmony - Worth it
Sexy woman, good voices and dancing and great song =]

David Guetta - What I did for love.
I love this song and I could probably listen to it over and over again haha =]

What are your favourite songs to listen too this summer?

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment