16/07/2015

My Little Box - July Box =]

Hello Everyone =]

My July box arrived and I think it has to be my favourite so far =]

You can get your own box Here


This months themes is about Road trips.





Now onto the contents.



Travel Organizer - I love how many pockets this has and clean wipe it is.


Notebook Postcard - This is adorable, you write all your adventures in it then send it in the post to someone. 

 Gold Tattoos - Can't wait to try these. 

 After Sun Sorbet - As soon as you open the box, you can smell this, its amazing and its a gelled based product so thankfully it sinks into my skin perfectly =] 

Garnier Micellar Water - I've always wanted to try this and I'm glad I got one. 

Bic Pen - Pen at one end and a stylus at the other, great product!




Essie Ruffles and Feathers - another essie polish to add to my collection =] I love this colour, I tried to get a picture in the best light and I think these two do it. 

Great box =] 

Hope you like this post, which is your favourite product? 

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment