Friday 24 April 2015

Update =]

Hello Everyone =]

Hope you are all well.

Only 3 days left til my trip away and I can't wait for it, I cant wait to be somewhere else without pressure of being at home and being able to go out and explore and take pictures.
I am only going for 4 days and as always I will take loads of pictures and I will definitely blog about my trip afterwards. But hopefully there will be WI-FI there and I'll be on twitter if you need me =]

These past couple of days, I've started joining in with twitter chats and OMG I have been missing out, its amazing to be able to talk to loads of different people about different subjects, and finding new people to follow and new blogs to read =]

I also bought a new phone case, I always buy the same brand - Headcase from Amazon - £4.95


My cases always reflect my mood and the seasons combined =]

Any who, you can follow me on:

Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr
Pinterest

Feel free to follow and comment =]

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment