Saturday 18 April 2015

That Type Of Person Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

Saw this tag on It's just sofie's blog and you know I can't resist a tag post haha.


Let's get started =]

Questions:

1) Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner? Dinner, some days I tend to miss breakfast and lunch.

2) Do you drink your cereal milk? Depends on the cereal, I only drink it if its turned to chocolate or its rusks. 

3) CD's, Radio or Phone when you drive? I don't do the driving, my mum does, and we usually listen to the radio.

4) Window or aisle? Window, I love looking at scenery.

5) Fold or Crumple? Crumple.

6) Shampoo then body wash or body wash then shampoo? Shampoo then body wash.

7) Are you typically stressed or relaxed? Always stressed.

8) Patient or impatient? Impatient, and you will always know because I never stop moaning about it.

9) Schedule or go with the flow? Depends on the day.

10) What did you want to be when you grew up? Volcanologist.

11) Prankster or not? No, more like troublemaker.

12) Dressed up or dressed down? Dressed down. 

13) Favourite clothing item? My sweat pants.

14) What instrument would you play? I'd love to be able to play the electric violin.

15) East coast or west coast? I have no idea! I live in the UK. 

16) London or LA? London is closer haha Always wanted to go.

17) Favourite holiday? My birthday or Christmas.

18) How big is your bed? Its a double.

19) Do you sleep with the door open or closed? Mostly open because of the cats plus there's no point shutting it as one of my cats knows how to open it anyway (she jumps on the handle).

20) Sheets tucked in or out? Out, I don't like being cocooned.

21) Have you ever stolen anything? Yes, packet of mints.

22) Tattoos or piercings? No tattoos and the only piercings I have are my ears.

23) Do you smile in every photo? No, I don't take photos of myself let alone have people take pictures of me. The last time I had my picture take was 3 years ago and I didn't smile in it.

24) Have you ever peed in the woods? When you got to go, you have to go somewhere.

25) Concert or theme park? Neither.

26) Music or Books? Music.

27) Animated or Reality? Animated.

28) Letter or Email? If my handwriting wasn't so terrible then I would write letters but unfortunately people prefer emails these days.

29) What was your first concert? Shayne Ward in 2005! And I haven't seen anyone else since.

30) Do you own a record player? I don't but there is one in the house as its my mums.

31) Do you speak any different languages? No.

32) Sweet or Savoury? I have a sweet tooth.

33) Can you curl your tongue? Sort of.

34) Can you touch your tongue to your nose? No, I am tongue-tied, I can't even pull my tongue out.

35) Can you whistle? If I try really hard.

36) Have you ever won a spelling bee? No.

37) Do you believe in ghosts? I prefer the term spirits instead, But im unsure.

38) Do you believe in aliens? Not sure, I know where not alone in this universe.

Well, that was a rather weird and random tag haha

Would love to know yours answers =]

Feel free to follow and comment.

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment