20/04/2015

Recent Purchases =]

Hello Everyone =]

I've been doing a bit of online shopping (who doesn't) haha This is what I bought from Superdrug =]

My skin has been really bad lately, I've been breaking out and nothing has seemed to work so I thought I would buy witch skincare to help me towards a clearer face.



 Plus I love the smell of witch =]

 As I'm going away soon, I thought I would get this as its travel size, the razor comes in its own case which is really cute.

I just had to get these two from the Rita Ora collection =] Haven't tried them out yet, just have to choose which one I want on my toenails now and its a hard choice haha they are both so pretty.

I also got some stuff from Avon as my sister is a rep =]

 I love their face wipes, so soft and smell so nice =]

 I love this bag, it has a shoulder strap inside and I can't wait to use it =]

 Finally found sunglasses that suit me =] 

I bought these just in case the weather gets hot.

I got some new clothes as well today from George at Asda




I also got 1 item from Matalan

It has pom poms on the sleeves =] 

Hope you like what I have got =] 

These items are for my trip away and for summer. 

What new items have you bought for summer? 

Feel free to follow and comment. 

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment