25/04/2015

Nailbox Review =]

Hello Everyone =]

Today, I'll be doing a review about the company nailbox =] they kindly sent me their limited edition box and OMG these colours are amazing!

They are new on the scene of subscription boxes and are only delivering in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Prices start at £13.50.

Each box contains 5 nail products, the one I'm showing you today came with 4 nail polishes and a nail tool.

Lets get started:



This box came with 4 polishes, O.P.I, China glaze, Essie and Revlon with an essie nail file (which is perfect to fit in your handbag and the plastic case is handy too so it doesn't get damaged) =]

This is the first time I've ever had my hands on an essie polish and I have not been disappointed, I love all these brands, absolutely fantastic colours.


O.P.I

Kiss me on my tulips - 2 coats 

Being the only bright colour in the box is great, this colour is divine. There is a slight hint of a purple shine in the polish. This is a great brand, they never disappoint with their colours and this is perfect for spring, especially as the name has tulips in it. 

China Glaze 

Peachy Keen - 2 coats

This colour is amazing, I'm not really into peach/orange colours but this has changed my mind, goes on evenly with lovely coverage and a great shine, definitely a spring colour.

Essie 

Muchi, Muchi - 2 coats 

*girly scream* My first essie nail polish haha =] 
I am so happy with this polish. This colour is great, I would definitely wear this for a wedding. This colour is so silky and soft. Also finishes with a shine.

Revlon 

Buttercup - 2 coats

I love revlon polishes, I've been buying them since i knew about them and they never disappoint. I'm so glad that i have finally got a colorstay polish as I've wanted one for so long and amazing. Buttercup is such a cute name for a cute colour. Yellow tends to wash me out so i never wear it but this is gorgeous and i cant wait to show it off. Great shine as well.

I am so grateful for this opportunity and so happy that i could review such a great company and hopefully in the future you will see more of these =]

So, if you are a nail polish lover like i am, better get your claws into this =]

You can find them here 

Hope you like this post. 

Feel free to follow and comment =] 

Will write soon, Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment