01/02/2015

1/02/2015 =] Valentine's Day Decor =]

Hello Everyone =]

Today, I want to show you some stuff for the home to celebrate Valentines day and you can keep some of them in the home all year round =]

Tesco:

 Salt and Pepper Lovers - £4.95

 Heart shaped serving bowls - £10

Tala heart colour cookie cutters - £2.50

Matalan:

 Heart mirror and drawer - £8

 Heart design clock - £8

Wooden chopping board - £6

Very:

 Heart printed cushion - £12

Amour table lamp - £19

Paperchase:

Tea infuser - £4

Emma Bridgewater:

 Retro radio - £150

 Pink hearts 1/2 pint mug - £17.95

Pink hearts four cup teapot - £50

Hope you like this post and purchase some of this stuff, i might do myself =] 

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

4 comments:

  1. great idea's I love them :) Great post !!

    love your blog

    new post http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ would love to see you over on my blog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much =] will check out your blog now

      Delete
  2. Hi there Just come across your blog and I must say it is Lovely !!

    Keep up the good work

    I have now followed !!!

    would mean so much if you was to check out my friend blog Jadiee'sLittleBlog and maybe follow her back

    thank you

    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete