07/02/2015

07/02/2015 =] The A to Z of Me =]

Hello Everyone =]

I saw this on Little Miss Katy's Blog and decided to do it as we need something to read, don't we haha =]

A is for Acrylics - I'm only qualified in basic acrylics but I do love playing with acrylics.

B is for Bed - I spend most of my time in bed.

C is for Cats - I love cats =] I have 3, Bella, Lily and Sheldon.

D is for Depression - I suffer with it every day, every hour, every minute, every second and I'm trying to get better.

E is for Emma - My name of course =]

F is for Family - They are all I want and need in my life.

G is for Garden Centre - I love going to garden centres and taking a ton of pictures.

H is for Hayao Miyazaki - His films inspires me so much and there amazing.

I is for Information - I read every day and someday I know my information will come in use.

J is for Jam - Preferably strawberry jam on toast or on a scone with cream =]

K is for Katy Perry - I love her and her music, and her performance at the super bowl was amazing.

L is for Llama - Who doesn't love llama's?

M is for Money - Without money we can't live (I wish that could change)

N is for Nails - Nail art, nail polish, nail technician, anything nails.

O is for Oranges - Orange juice is my favourite.

P is for Pyjamas - I live in my pj's.

Q is for Quizzes - I love a good quiz =]

R is for Rabbits - I've always wanted one and one day I will.

S is for Sudoku - It's a good game to stimulate your brain.

T is for Tea - I drink a lot of tea, British people usually do =]

U is for Underwear - I wear it every day =]

V is for Victoria's Secret - Amazing outfits, and very beautiful woman having fun.

W is for Weather - We have odd weather in the UK, at the moment it's rather cold.

X is for Xena Warrior Princess - If you haven't seen it then you have too, Lucy Lawless best performance.

Y is for Yoghurt - Creamier the better, no bits.

Z is for Zoo - I love the zoo =] I love animals.

Hope you like this post =]

Follow me on:

Twitter
Instagram

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

2 comments: