07/12/2014

Blogmas Day 7 =] At Your Fingertips Review =]

Hello Everyone =]

Today I'll be doing a review for the company At Your Fingertips.
I will be showing you Christmas nail stickers and water decals.
I will be using nail tips to show off my designs.


You can find the website here.

The polish I used for the nail stickers was a colour by Active Cosmetics.



These stickers were so tiny, so make sure you have a cuticle stick and tweezers with you to help with getting them off the plastic.

The polishes I used for the water decals were Avon - Platinum Petal and BeautyUK - Great Blue Beyond.



As I've used water decals before, i did enjoy using these, so pretty! Just remember to dry the nail before putting a top coat over the top as they can move with the left over water.

As usual I loved doing this review, and hopefully in the future there will be more =]

Stay tuned for tomorrow, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment