05/12/2014

Blogmas Day 5 =] Christmas Feelings =]

Hello Everyone =]


Christmas is still special to me even though I'm older now. It's my favourite holiday and always makes me happy.
When I was a child, it was magical, knowing that I had to go to bed early so I didn't disturb Santa, my dad would always leave a glass of milk and a carrot for the reindeer's. I would always visit my family on Christmas day, it was hectic but amazing.
I still try now to visit my family as they are very important to me.
Christmas makes me feel magical, every year.

Here is a few things that make me happy:


  • Getting out the Christmas decorations 
  • Winter nights
  • Lighting up the Christmas tree
  • The look of untouched snow
  • Christmas lights
  • Shopping for new ornaments 
  • How pretty everything looks with lights and snow
  • Movie days
  • Being surrounded by family 
  • Snow globes 
  • Christmas cups at Starbucks, Costa and McDonald's
  • Finding the perfect Christmas present for someone
  • Hot Chocolate
  • The Christmas tree being the only light in the room
  • Being cosy and warm
  • Counting down the days til Christmas
  • Unwrapping presents
  • Christmas socks and pyjamas
  • Candles
  • Paper snowflakes
  • When the shops start to decorate 
  • Holiday spirit
  • Christmas dinner
  • Christmas nail art designs 



Stay tuned for tomorrow, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment