07/09/2014

07/09/2014 =] Update =]

Hello Everyone =]

It's time for an update.

I've started watching lost from the beginning and i still enjoy it now.
The weather has been weird here in the UK, its chilly at night but hot during the day, we haven't had that much rain either even though they keep forecasting it for everyday and yet it fails to happen haha.

It's my birthday on Wednesday and ill be 24 =] I've decided to go to McDonalds with my mum and my sister as a birthday meal haha cheap but i enjoy it!

Today, I went on to the O2 store and got myself a contract, i haven't had one since i was 15 but i need a new phone so I've decided to go for the Nokia Lumia 630 and fingers crossed it arrives on Tuesday because I'm so excited.

Ooo also look out for a review post tomorrow on some nail polishes i was sent =]

I hope you are all doing well =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment