Sunday 31 August 2014

31/08/2014 =] Mini Haul =]

Hello Everyone =]

Today, I'm here to show you my mini haul. On Friday i went to Liverpool with my mum to have a mooch around the shops and i got a few bits.

Also went to see my sister at work, she works at the gift company on the Albert dock and they sell cute gifts so pop in there if you want =]

The first place i went to was Superdrug, i already knew what i wanted as BarryM posted on twitter that they were selling their polishes for 3 for 2 so i thought id take the opportunity. Plus each bottle is £3.99.

 Mango

 Dragon

Chai

The next place i went to was simply be and i got a pack of 2 bras so i doubt you'll want to see a picture haha

The last place was Natures Treasure on the Albert dock, it is one amazing place, selling different types of crystals and stones. I got a necklace which cost £3.

It is opalite =]

Hope you like my haul =]

Yesterday, I painted a friends nails using my new polishes - dragon and chai. But with dragon, i used the new matte polish over the top. 



Hope you like this post =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx =]

No comments:

Post a Comment