27/06/2014

Day One - 23/06/2014 - Wigmore Lakes =]

Hello Everyone =]

I started my day off by waking up at 10am, showered and got changed, I made sure i had everything packed and then had a bowl of shreddies.
We got picked up by my auntie and uncle at about 2.30pm and set off on our journey. It was pleasant, once we got in the countryside anyway. We did get a bit lost but stopped to ask someone where to go. As we drove into Wigmore lakes, we stopped at reception to get our key, there were only 5 lodges as it was a new site so it was rather quiet. Our lodge was called Wigmore Meadow.
We parked up and made our way inside, I was very shocked to see how spacious it was.






 My Room =]





I picked my room and unpacked straight away. We relaxed for a bit then my mum and auntie made dinner, we had chicken, hot dogs, potatoes and salad, it was very nice. We relaxed some more and i had a go at my puzzle book, mostly everyone used the hot tub and said it was lovely.







I took myself off to bed at 10pm as i was very tired, as usual, i woke up early at about 12am, it was very chilly outside and i watched a bit of TV then went back to bed at 2.30am.

Stay Tuned for Day Two =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment