28/06/2014

Day Five - 27/06/2014 - Last Day =[

Hello Everyone =]

My alarm went off at 7am, and i got up and changed and stripped my bed. I had a cup of tea and then packed my bag.
We left Wigmore Lakes at 9.15am and i slept for some of the journey as i was very tired, we got home at about 11am and i had a cheese and onion pasty then went off to bed for a nap.

What I'm going to miss:


  • Waking up to the sound of ducks and sheep.
  • Countryside air.
  • Patchwork fields.
  • Breakfast every morning.
  • The quietness.
  • Hot Tub (Even though i only use it once).
  • Being able to go for a walk in my pyjamas.
  • Walking along the lake.
  • Getting lost in a maze with my mum.
  • Having prawn sandwiches on two days.
  • Being chased by a swan.
  • Montgomery village - Cafe.
  • Home made scones.
  • Seeing new things.
  • Being in the middle of nowhere.
  • Rabbits.
  • Amazing shower.
  • Getting lost in the car.
  • Being relaxed.

I really enjoyed my break away and hopefully ill be able to go back next year but for longer. 

Hope you liked my posts =]



Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment