18/06/2014

18/06/2014 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Just 4 more days til I'm off to Shrewsbury =] i cant wait, I'm only going for 5 nights but I'm sure ill be relaxed. I've already packed my bag, just need a few extra things and then I'm done.

I will be taking my camera with me so I'm sure you will see loads of pictures when I'm back =]

Fingers crossed the weather stays nice. It has been rather warm here lately, at least its not cold haha its very humid at night though, so I've been sleeping with my fan on most nights.

At the moment, I'm sat in front of the tv with my cold can of coca cola, watching the tennis, i don't understand it but at least its quiet haha =]

So, on Sunday i will be dying my hair dark brown again as it is a reddish tone at the moment, i will also be charging my phone, camera and MP3 player and shaving my legs haha. I think we leave on Monday at about 4 pm, it will only take us 2 hours to get there. I'm going with my mum, auntie and uncle =] and hopefully it will be great. I am so looking forward to it =]

I hope you all are having a wonderful time where you are =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment