24/05/2014

24/05/2014 =]

Hello Everyone =]

I've had a lovely day today =]

My mums friend wanted her toes/finger nails painted before she goes away on holiday, so we went round today so i could do them. I woke up a bit late as we had to be there at 11.30am for breakfast and I'm so glad i didn't miss it. 
My mums friend had cooked loads of food, i think its a Greek thing haha, so i had bacon, sausage and a cheese panini with a cup of tea, it was very nice and very filling. 
Afterwards we had a chat, with my mums friends daughter and her friend and then moved into the living room so i could start doing nails.
I did a free hand French on my mums friends hands and feet and we had a lovely chat while i was doing that.

It was nice to get out of the house for a change, and i always like to go there as its such a friendly atmosphere =]

Hope you like this post =]

http://www.pinterest.com/emyii90/ Follow me on pinterest if you like =]

https://twitter.com/Emyii90 Follow me on twitter if you like =]



Will write soon, Emyii xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment