04/05/2014

04/05/2014 =]

Hello Everyone =]

I had a good day yesterday with my mum, we went shopping and a McDonald's as we were hungry. I got a couple of bits from asda =]

 This picture doesn't do it justice but its actually brighter than this =] 

 I wanted new pjs for the summer, so i got crop pants and a vest top with a bunny on it =]

I love this top, it has bat wing arms which is perfect for the summer =]

I also received a package in the post as well, which was the journal i ordered =]

Its a hardback with a magnetic closure on it and has inspirational quotes on every other page =]

It was a good day, the sun was shining and it was just nice to get out the house =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

2 comments:

  1. Its from asda =] it was £4 and they also had it in a neon pink =]
    Thanx for reading and commenting


    ReplyDelete