Tuesday 22 April 2014

22/04/2014 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Mini Update =]

I went the hospital today because i felt like i was having palpitations, so he checked my blood pressure and heart rate and says i was fine but its due to my anti depression medication causing me bad anxiety, he told me i just have to be more calm and not get angry, stressed or over excited haha but all in all i feel fine. 

Also i ordered the models own 6 for £20 polishes, I've got my fingers crossed as i want them to arrive tomorrow but i doubt it because of the bank holiday on Tuesday but i will be doing swatches as soon as they arrive. 

Just thought id finish this post with a picture of Nico in my sisters friends shoe, he looks so cute!


Hope you like this post =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment