19/04/2014

19/04/2014 =]

Hello Everyone =]

The weather is starting to get warmer here, which is great! Sat out in the sun most of yesterday but today its a bit cloudy so I'm going to wait til its gets sunnier before i go sunbathe haha

So, yesterday, Avon was delivered and I've got some stuff to show you =]

 Face Mask Brush


 Coral Reef 

Happy Bracelet 

Also, me and my mum went shopping yesterday, managed to swap my pants for a new pair after the others didn't fit properly. And it was a very nice day to be out. 

We also bought these new shower gels, and i cant wait to try them =]

The orange bottle is ginger and the pink is wild flower.

Sheldon had a lovely day yesterday, running around the garden, he eventually fell asleep on my bed =]


And Nico went outside for the first time as well =]


Hope you like this post =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment