Friday 4 April 2014

04/04/0214 =] Update =]

Hello Everyone =]

Update time!

I got a call off the doctors today about my blood test results, he said everything was fine, just my hormone level was a bit low.
He did a little questionnaire with me on the phone and said that it sounds like i have depression, he said he's putting me on medication and il have to ring the number he's given me too start up counselling.
Hope everything can be sorted soon, hate feeling like this.

Like, last night, we were all watching a documentary about the human bear called Hercules and when the woman was talking about how he died, i got upset by it, and burst in to tears. But its because I've been so emotional this past month that anything said has made me tear up but i just needed a proper cry, wish it never happened in front of my sister though, as she started laughing at me, and i wasn't very happy about that.

So, tomorrow, I'm going the doctors to pick up my prescription.

Hope you like this post =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment