26/03/2014

26/03/2014 =] Update =]

Hello Everyone =]

It's time for an update!

I think spring is finally here, its still a bit chilly here in the UK but I'm seeing daffodils popping up =]

So, last week i decided to book myself into the doctors because of my low mood and the doctor booked me in for blood tests tomorrow, I'm really nervous as I've never had blood taken so I'm bricking it. But its to see if i have a a thyroid problem but she said if everything comes back clear then she will put it down to depression and get me some help.

Also this week is finally my sister and cousins party on Saturday, its stressing me out and has done for weeks on end, even though i have nothing to do with it haha I'm going shopping with my mum on Friday for extra bits. But to be honest, I'm more bothered about how I'm going to do my nails, but i think that's a nail tech thing haha

And today, i saved a butterfly, as i was walking home from the shop, a butterfly fell right in front of me, so i picked it up and carried it home =]


Hope it will be okay =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment