16/03/2014

16/03/2014 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Today I'm going to tell you about a project ill be doing. I saw a video on how to do nail polish swatch stickers and thought maybe i should do them as well as they look cute =]

Here's a link to the video Link

So that will be my project for tomorrow, I'm sure it will take me all day as i have a lot of polishes but it will be fun =]

I know i haven't been blogging as much as usual, its just I've been a bit low in mood again, its actually bothering me so much, i may have to ring the doctors tomorrow to get an appointment because i don't want to feel like this no more and i seem to "bum" everything off because of it, like today, its my cousins birthday and instead of going round and having a laugh, I'm sat at home because i needed to be alone! I hate this so much, what's worse is that when i go to bed at night, my dreams keep me awake and then I'm tired throughout the day and have to nap, its a vicious cycle that i hate.

Any who i bought a new phone case the other day to show I'm really into nails haha

Love it =]

Til next time

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment