13/01/2014

13/01/2014 =]

Hello Everyone =]

It's now 9.30am and I'm watching dancing on ice, I've just come back from the shop and enjoyed a prawn sandwich with a small bottle of strawberry milkshake. Today ill be doing a manicure on my cousins ex, i think he's a bit nervous because ill be putting clear acrylic on his nails to stop him from biting them haha ill also be doing my sisters acrylics today as well.

Last night was very funny, me, my mum and my sister went to my aunties, she made dinner which was lamb, sweetcorn, chips and gravy, it was very nice and then we just talked all night and had a laugh, it was nice to get out the house yet it is very cold here in the UK, fingers crossed it doesn't snow! I do feel very sorry for the rest of the world that is covered in snow though!

When we got in last night, i was messing around on my kindle and ended up downloading an app for cats, which was just a mouse moving round the screen, it was very amusing watching Sheldon play with it then looking under the couch, thinking the mouse went there, he managed to hit the mouse about 200 times =]


Hope you like this post =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment