05/12/2013

Blogmas Day 5 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Sorry for not doing a post yesterday but i don't do much during the week, so what I'm going to do is, try and blog as much as i can this month instead of doing everyday because il just bore you haha

Today, me, my mum and my sister went shopping and maybe it wasn't the best idea to go today as the weather was a bit hectic as shown in the picture below.



These were taken off a news site and luckily it isn't as bad where i live as its higher up so its just a bit wet but that's it.

But today we decided to go Christmas shopping, unfortunately i didn't get anything as i couldn't find anything so i was a bit upset. I managed to take a few pictures of the precinct though. (The picture quality isn't great as i only took my digital camera because it was small enough to put in my pocket)




These are the crackers we got for this year.

When we got home, i helped my mum wrap presents then bought my Christmas presents on-line so hopefully in a couple of days i will have something to wrap =]

Only 19 days left til Christmas =] wish it would hurry up =]

Hope you like this post =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment