24/12/2013

Blogmas Day 24 =] Christmas Eve =]

Hello Everyone =]

Its Christmas eve and i hope you all have a pleasant day =]

Today, my mum will be preparing the food for tomorrow and il be watching films =] haha (like usual)

 My last chocolate =]

Some of our presents on the couch =]

So tomorrow i might blog at night or boxing day morning as i don't know what might happen tomorrow night, all i know is that for the first time in years, my mum is cooking Christmas dinner and my nan and grandad will be joining us =] I'm really excited for Christmas day and i don't know why haha I'm like a big kid when it comes to Christmas (but who isn't) =]

I'll be taking pictures of my presents and pictures during the day and night of tomorrow =] so il probably make two posts actually so i don't bombard you with loads of pictures =] 

At the moment, its 10.58am here in the UK and I'm listening to Andre Rieu =] 

Will write soon, Emyii xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment