Wednesday 18 December 2013

Blogmas Day 18 =]

Hello Everyone =]

As promised i have done my 2013 Christmas nail designs and i love them =]

I've been up since 5am doing them, some of them turned out great and some of them i sort of don't like but its better than nothing =]

Some of my designs might look a bit familiar as I've seen other people do them but just put my own spin on them instead so i don't get told off for copying haha

Let's get to it =]

 Sweater 

 Christmas Tree

 Ugly Sweater

 Baubles

 Red and Green

 Santa

 Christmas Lights

Snowy Scene 

 Snowfall

 Poinsettia

 Christmas Ombre

 Penguin

 Present

 Snowman

 Red, Green and Gold

 Christmas Tree 2

 Snow

Wreath 

Hope you like my designs =]

Only 7 days to go =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment