30/11/2013

30/11/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

It's been a while but i finally painted my nails and i love them, unfortunately the picture doesn't do justice because the colour is darker in person.


I think there really nice for these cold days =]

Cant believe its December tomorrow =] so close to Christmas, I'm going Christmas shopping on Thursday and i cant wait =]

Also my mum bought me my advent calendar =]


Nearly everyone i know has put there Christmas decorations up and we haven't yet and I'm so jealous. Were hoping the decorations can go up on the 12th, if we get the back-room finished first.

Well, my 31 days of December thing (haha aint thought of a name yet, suggestions would be helpful) starts tomorrow, so to remind you that's 5 pictures or less il be taking throughout December =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment