06/10/2013

I Love Fall Tag 2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

I've composed these questions from some tags I've found, so lets get to it!


  1. What do you like about fall? I like the fact that the weather is crisp with coolness yet the sun still manages to warm you up.
  2. What is your favourite type of accessory in the fall? My favourite type of accessory has to be a soft scarf to keep my neck warm.
  3. What type of clothing do you like to wear in the fall? I love jumpers and i have a lot of them, they keep me warm.
  4. How does your fall make-up change from your summer make-up? Nothing really changes with me, as i dont really wear that much make-up anyway, but i would use a tinted lip balm to keep my lips moisturised. 
  5. Types of jackets/coats you wear in the fall? I own 3 jackets, the first one is a thin jacket with fleece on the inside, the second is thick fleece all over (not waterproof) and last but not least, has to be my waterproof coat.
  6. Favourite fall drink? It has to be hot chocolate.
  7. Favourite fall candy? It's not really candy but i love eating gingerbread men in the fall.
  8. Favourite thing to do in fall? Crunch leaves under my feet.
  9. Bright's or neutrals? Neutrals, i love wearing grey in the fall.
  10. Describe your fall image? Grey top, jogging pants and booties.
  11. What fall trend are you most excited for? Black cherry nail varnish, nearly all brands are coming out with one and its such a really nice colour for this fall.
  12. What is your favourite fall beauty product? My BB cream, because it doesn't dry out your skin and moisturises all day.
  13. What is your favourite fall scent? Cinnamon =]
  14. What is your favourite fall song? Britney Spears - Work Bitch, It's such a good song.
  15. Favourite fall nail polish? I cant really choose, but I'll go for golds, oranges, black reds. 
  16. Favourite fall candle? Apple, cinnamon, (basically Christmas scents)
  17. Favourite Halloween movie? Halloween town 1 - 4, Hocus pocus, twitches.
  18. What comes to mind when you think of fall? Leaves falling off trees, conkers, pyjamas, warm/cold.
  19. Favourite fall food? Toffee apples.
  20. Favourite fall nail art design? This year, ill be doing an ombre effect with gold and orange =]
Hope you enjoyed this post =]




Will write soon, Emyii xxx

All images were taken off Google images!


No comments:

Post a Comment