26/10/2013

26/10/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Me and my mum went shopping to asda today and i got a few bits =]

 Cute Christmas Reindeer Earrings =]

 My New Gloves =]

Also, my mum bought two things that I'm loving =]

 Candles =]

Spray =]

Love the Christmas smells that these two have, there new in asda at the moment and there gorgeous.

I also got my Avon yesterday and this is what i got =]

 Caliente Couture =]

 Silver =]

 Turquoise Shimmer =] 

I had a sample of this when i did Avon and i loved it so i decided to get the full product. My hair needs a good treatment anyway =]

A couple of months a go, i got a new nail varnish and forgot to post it, til now =]

Lilac Lace =] It's really nice after one coat and lasts longer than it says on the bottle but only if you use a top coat with it.

So that's it for me =] Hope you enjoyed this post. 

Will write soon, Emyii xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment