23/08/2013

23/08/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

I'm going to show you what I've been doing this past week in pictures =]



The other day, my sister bought some henna cones and we decided to have a play around with it =]

Today i finally bought new trainers, how long do you think they will stay this new for haha =]

I bought this the other day from ebay and i love it =]

Me and my sister were playing around trying to do galaxy nails =]

So, not much has happened, but more things are happening soon, I'm going to Chester zoo on Sunday as an early birthday outing =] then going to frankie and bennys afterwards =] then on Tuesday, I'm having a birthday meal at a lovely carvery and then on Wednesday, I'm enrolling at college =] so il be a busy bee =] but i will blog about everything that happens these next couple of days. 

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment