Sunday 4 August 2013

04/08/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Just a quick update about what's been happening.

I finally got a letter off the college for my enrolment day with is the 28th then induction week starts on the 2nd of September, cant wait to go back =]

Not much else has been happening, been doing acrylics a lot these past couple of days and even got another client on Tuesday which i cant wait doing because i just love doing glitter acrylics, you never seen the colour properly when its sitting in the pot.

Other than that, I'm excited about going to Chester zoo for an early birthday treat in the last week of august, its just going to be me, my mum and my sister then we are going for a meal afterwards =]

Also, i went to Frankie and Benny's yesterday for lunch with my sister, my dad, his wife and my half sister, it was nice but i regret the walk home as it was too hot.

I hope everyone is well.

The weather has been quite weird here again, its been hot and humid but then rains a lot, but that's Britain for you haha

So, I'm going to show you some pictures from this week =] i thought id make it a thing now haha =]

 Yesterday at Frankie and Benny's, we were given a colour set for my half sister but i instead started to colour in and I'm really proud of it =]

 I got a treat the other day off my mum and this was it, its a lovely top but far too warm for this weather so I'm saving it for Christmas =]

 I've always wanted to try these, as i love them anyway and it does taste nicer in a can =]

 I bought a French manicure kit from Avon plus a top coat as i was running out of white =]

 My mum and sister decided to buy me a new toothbrush =] I love it

The other day i was having a fag and didn't realise i dropped some ash on me, and it burnt right through my favourite jumper and even my skin but not too bad =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment