25/07/2013

25/07/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

For the past two months, a grey cat, has decided to stay in our garden all the time and comes in to the kitchen for food. We have tried not to feed him, but its hard, me and my mum decided to take him to the vet to see if he was chipped and he wasn't unfortunately, so i knocked on some houses and no one knew where he came from. I eventually got in contact with cats protection about three weeks a go and the woman put an advert in the paper for me.

I received a call off the woman yesterday saying that someone had rang her regarding the advert and she gave me the number for this woman. So i rang her and she said her cat Jake, had been missing for a couple of weeks now and she described the cat that was in my garden, so she is coming round tomorrow to see if it is hers.

I'm a bit sad, if it is hers, then i will miss him, he's really affectionate and loveable but I'm happy if he has a home to go too, because its hard feeding three cats as it is.

He let me take pictures of him the other day and i would like to share them with you =]

We have been calling him hoppy as he only has three legs but i do love him dearly.








He's so cute =]

Not much else has been happening, the weather has started to get a bit wetter, which is good for nature but not for us as its still humid outside.

I do have a client on Saturday, who is an old school friend and it will be nice to see her again so i cant wait for that.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment