Sunday 14 July 2013

14/07/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Just a quick update about what ive been doing lately.

On friday, I went to my mums friends house and did a french paint pedicure on her which was great because I enjoy her company and next week, I'll be doing her hands.

Yesterday was quite enjoyable, me and my sister went to go meet my dad at Starbucks, we ended up walking there which was a bit tiring as it was very hot but we got there in the end =] after spending two hours there, it was time to say bye and head back home. Me and my sister went the shop and bought an ice lolly each for the journey home and to cool us down, we ended up going to our nans for a bit, just to have a chat. Then after an hour, we got home, I was really tired because of the walking and the heat and ended up falling asleep when I got in but it was a good day.

Today, me and my sister are going round to my nans for dinner =] my nan said she would make my favourite pudding which is lemon meringue pie, cant wait!

It's 9.46am now in the UK, and im just relaxing in bed before I go for my cold shower, its been very hot here recently but I managed to sleep perfectly last night due to it being a bit breezy, just love this weather =]

Will be leaving for my nans at half 12, cant wait for my roast dinner =]

Today is also the two year anniversary of our cat tom, I miss him so much, he was the best =]

I hope you all are having a lovely weekend.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment