05/07/2013

05/07/2013 =] H.I.M =]

Hello Everyone =]

Today i would like to tell you all about my love for the band H.I.M (his infernal majesty) =]

I've loved their lead singer Ville Valo ever since i first heard his voice on their song "Rip out the wings of a butterfly" and that was back in 2005. I get the shivers every time i hear his voice, i think he's amazing! (in my opinion).

Their music taught me how to love and appreciate music and lyrics, to hear every word and understand the song. Over the years i have a collection of stuff, from a jacket to shoes, to posters and notebooks, even a folder and flag. When i was younger, i always listened to them, not so much now, but after hearing their new song on the music channel, I've come to realise that i want to listen to them again and love them like before.

Here's a picture of Ville Valo for you =]


Most people don't like them or aint even heard their music but i think people should have a taster about what their about =] no harm in trying haha

So I'm going to post the songs that i enjoy the most from them =] just give them a listen =]

The first video is obviously Rip out the wings of a butterfly, there most well known song =]


Next is a slow song =]


I adore this next song =]


This one is a bit different =]


And the last one will be on there new song =]


So there you have it =] on this wonderful note, i shall leave you with a picture of a heartagram =]


Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment