15/05/2013

15/05/2013 =] Update and Colours of the Rainbow Nail Varnish Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

I passed my last exam with flying colours =] 73% and 85%, first go as well =] just got to do my English and maths exam and all my acrylic assessments and then I'm done =] also got a nail art competition to do and I'm getting under way with that =] il show you some designs I've done a bit later =]

So my mum came back from holiday yesterday and brought presents with her =] this is what i got.


These have been my favourite biscuits from Spain, since i can remember =]

Okay, lets get down to it =] this post is mostly about the colours of the rainbow tag so lets start =]

Red:


 Part of a set so it doesn't have a name

Orange:

 Siren By Revlon

Yellow:

 Suddenly Sunny By Avon

Green:

 Ayia Napa By Technic (This cost me 99p from the chemist)

Blue:

 Indigo By Accessorize

Indigo:

 Part of a set by Ted Baker

Violet:

 Poke By Illamasqua

Multicoloured:

 Glitter Top Coat By 17

Pink:

Seduce Me Strawberry By Avon

So there you have it =] all my favourite colours from the rainbow =] the last two were added because it made sense too =]

Now il show you some nail art that I've done for the competition =]





Hope you like this post =] 

I wont be putting any more pictures up of the comp nail art til I've finished =] don't want people stealing my ideas haha 

Will write soon, Emyii xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment