14/04/2013

I Love Music Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

Yay, it's a new tag i can do =] i just love them and I'm sure you do too =]

Let's start =]

Questions:

1. Why do you like music? I like music because it brings a smile to my face, i love singing loud and dancing crazy and just enjoying the beats.

2. Name a song that inspires you the most? Here - This song makes me so happy =]


3. Name a song that makes you feel sexy? Here - Her voice is amazing and i love dancing to this =]


4. Favourite song of all time? Here - I have always liked this song, cant even remember the first time i heard it but its an all time favourite and i will never get sick of it.


5. Which song is your guilty pleasure? Here - This is so embarrassing but i just love it =]


6. Name a song that always makes you cry? Here - She is amazing and this song makes me cry every time, the lyrics are so moving.


7. Name a song that you dislike/hate? Simply Red - Cant stand there music, if i hear any song i have to leave where i am or turn the tv over because i just cant listen to it, I'm unsure where this came from but as long as i know it, I've always hated them.


8. Think of your child. What song springs to mind? don't have a child, but i do sing to my cats if that counts =]


9. Favourite era & genre of music? It has to be the 90's because i grew up with the music and it was amazing and my favourite genre is trance music =]


10. Favourite song RIGHT now? Here - Ever since i was told that she was singing in the eurovision song contest, i had to hear her song for it and i love it =]


11. If a song was to describe you, what song would that be? Here - This explains it all =]


So there you have it =] hope you enjoy the music on here =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment