Saturday 20 April 2013

20/04/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

It's been a while since i last posted and i thought i would do an update about what's been going on =]

I was back at college this week after two weeks off and it went good, glad to see everyone and get down to business  managed to get a client done in the afternoon and I'm sure i passed but il find out more about that next Tuesday.

Not much happened on Wednesday or Thursday but Friday i was in college and i did two clients, did a manicure in the morning and passed that as an assessment and then i did a manicure and a pedicure in the afternoon and passed that as well, so I'm pretty pleased with myself =]

I had a chat with myself on those two weeks off, and i just cant wait for family to come in for me to pass my assessments so I'm being brave and taking on clients at college, just need to be more confident and make their experience worth while.

So i may as well tell you what happened today =] its been a bit busy to be honest but its been good at the same time =]

I woke up early this morning, about 9am, and set up for acrylics, my auntie came round at 12ish to get her nails done as she was going out in the evening. I did white tips because there thicker than clear and last longer.


 The process of prep-ping and applying the acrylic took me about 45mins to an hour and then we decided to paint them.



I used mandarin magic by Avon as the base colour then used star pens in black, dark red and hot pint for the striping. She was really impressed by them and so am i =]

Also i decided to paint my nails as they look a bit pathetic with nothing on, i used the new Avon colours that me and my sister have just got.


 I am wearing Arctic waters, seduce me strawberry, suddenly sunny, divine lime and mandarin magic =]

I also bought myself a bracelet =]


I love it because you can wear it with anything =]

Also today, my dad picked me and my sister up to go to Starbucks for a catch up, we talked a bit and my dad got me a ham, cheese and mustard panini and a strawberry and cream frappachino which was amazing =] love it there, the food is great.

It was nice to catch up with everyone and see what we have all been up too, me and my sister then walked back home, even went the shop for some sweeties =]
She bought strawberry laces and i plaited them.


Haha amazing =]

Any-who, i hope you like this post =]

I've had a good couple of days and the weather has finally been nice, time to get my summer clothes and sandals out =]

This is a picture of me when i was younger =] I'm on the left haha


I hope everyone is doing well =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

P.s.

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment